Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ramblings

Wow I have been off of here for quite some time. And can I just say: I hate passwords! Those dirty little secret words that we're not supposed to ever let leak out and then we go and sometimes write them down on secret little notes never to be shared with anyone but only to be kept hidden away SO well that when we go to retrieve them well... they are never to be found again.

<sigh>

And so we begin anew.

In the meantime having even forgotten we had begun a Blogger.com site and so started a http://christinageorgedotme.wordpress.com/ site because it is, after all, the supposed latest and greatest, and why not, after all, in my market, go for what 'sells'? Ah, but what really sells? It is really all in the eyes of the Great Beholder: Yes, the One-That-Holds-The-Resume.

Alas, that One is ever-changing and unknowing, unless you are fortunate enough to actually personally know that One (ie; that First Beholder) but then wouldn't that be termed something like... uhm... ah well let's not retreat to those corners because lucky are those people and wouldn't I like to be one of them!

Okay so I may now say that I have successfully begun anew. :-) Even though it has been some frustrated ramblings through this new beginning!

Raising my virtual glass to virtual you in hopes of getting further along in this new journey of blogging than I did the first time!

By the way, if you peruse my new site (which I linked above) you will see that I might have more of a purpose this time. A purpose for you, the reader. For you to not just read my occasional ramblings/ponderings/philosophical and rhetorical questions (but please respond if you want!), but also gain information on various things such as product/travel/book reviews, little tyke and organ information, etc.

My background is library science/archives. If you know me, you know it encompasses a lot more than that! Let me know what you are interested in and I'll do a bit of research and see what I can find out for you. It's what I do. It's who I am.


-->
© Christina D. George and In the beginning, 2012-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Christina D. George and In the beginning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

7 comments:

  1. I visited and read your blog!! I think it's neat! Andra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! The other one, too? Guess I'll have to go check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. So which blong (secret joke) should we follow?

    I love your Paul Valery quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good question. I guess "say" both then just decide which one you like better. (Notice I didn't give you the option not to follow either!)

      Delete
    2. Yes, isn't that Valery quote cool!?! (Not really a question.)

      Delete
  3. hmmm. so you are going to blog on both sites now? vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno. But I think I like this layout better. I get to see my 'member' avatars. And stuff.

    ReplyDelete