Sunday, March 3, 2013

I Am So Impressed

I am so impressed with the new and improved looks of my blog, I could hardly wait to share it with you! My darling Edan is sleeping, Randy is off working, I am nursing a subsiding migraine and should be resting and yet... My enthusiasm cannot be contained. Seriously, if you could compare the old site to this one! (If your memory is like mine, however, I am grateful that you do not remember the lowliness from which my blog design/layout hath come!)

My new friend, author and gardener extraordinaire Becke Martin, inadvertently introduced me to this fantastic way to enhance my Blogger account. So, thanks to her and shabbyblogs.com it looks like a brand spankin' new website! And along the way, it helped that I learned a few things about how to use this site.

I just realized how bragadocious this may have seemed! It was a time-consuming and rather enjoyable effort, yes, but... that is not to say this is a top-notch blog, now, or anything. This is just to say... Hey, friends, family, maybe since you love me you will appreciate my efforts and maybe this format will be easier to read, and more enjoyable, and while you're at it, maybe more of you will actually FOLLOW ME (cuz, you know, more than 4 followers would be really, really sweet right now). And. Hmmmm.... I guess I am just writing this to brag on myself! <grin>

Seriously. This format should be easier to read and easier to comment on. AND I think this particular blog is going to focus on transplantation and organ donation awareness issues. Perhaps occasional other general things added in.

My other blog, The Treasure Trove has nearly 60 followers, I believe, over 350 hits, many more posts (because a lot of them I just repost from other interesting blogs), and a much wider range of topics. So if you're bored sometime and want to pick my brain but don't want to actually talk to me (or it's a bad time to do so) just check out The Treasure Trove. And PLEASE - leave me a comment there so I know you were thinking of me!

One main purpose of my blogs starting up again is an effort on my part to CONNECT with others. Here is my hand reaching out. Will you reach back?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am impressed, too! This site looks so much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks, I really appreciate the comment. Sometimes I wonder if I should just shut down this blog.

    ReplyDelete